Weekly Call and In-Person Meeting: Qigong and Liminal Space: taking the big leap, with Mary Zelmer
In Qigong we know that energy is constantly shifting and changing. As we transition and integrate energy, we may find ourselves in that space of in-between known as the liminal space. Liminal space is the actual space or time in which you shift from one phase to another or one place to another. It is the place where we find ourselves letting go of the old and waiting for the new. It can be an interesting place because sometimes we know what we are leaving behind but have no idea what we are going to. We know what is but not what is happening next.
Liminal space can be felt physically, mentally or emotionally, and it can be uncomfortable because it is a space of the unknown. The wonderful aspect of this place is that we can use the fundamentals of qigong to plant the seeds to manifest our dreams and ready ourselves to leap into what is to come.
This Saturday we will be exploring how to identify when we or someone we care about is processing energy in a liminal space. We will also touch upon ways in which the process can be supported in powerful and healing ways.
In-Person Meeting Includes:
- Presentation on Qigong and Liminal Space with Mary Zelmer
- Guided Qigong Movements with Kathy Backberg
- Demonstration and explanation of how to balance energy for yourself and others using the Qi Shower Technique with Mary Zelmer
- Opportunity to receive an individual energy balance and to give one too.
- Demonstration of three acupressure points for calming and grounding with Mary Zelmer
Phone Information: Saturday from 9:00am – 10:00am Central Time
Call in Number: 267-807-9495
Meeting ID Code: 637972#
Participants are encouraged to call in prior to call start time. Starting to call at least 10 minutes prior is recommended.