Weekly Call and In-Person Meeting: Qigong Methods that Unwind the Body: Our Sacred Home, with Mary Zelmer
9 am – 10 am Phone and In-House Presentation with Mary Zelmer
Our bodies can be experienced as our sacred space, our sacred home for it not only is our physical house but also houses our spirit. When our bodies are relaxed the qi can flow and all is well. When our bodies are stressed or wound tight, our qi can get stuck causing all kinds of difficulties.
During our first hour together either by phone or in-person we will be exploring qigong methods that:
- Identify and stimulate two acupressure points that relax the body to aid the flow of energy or qi.
- Identify and stimulate an acupressure point to support the heart.
- Learn and practice spontaneous qigong to open and relax the spine to allow the qi to flow and release pain and pent-up emotions.
- Experience the love and support of a community with the intention for the greater good.
- Use meditation to support your personal transformation and integration in the present with universal benevolent energies.
10 – 11:30 am Continuing In-House Gathering with Kathy Backberg and Mary Zelmer
- Demonstrate and practice qigong movements to activate the qi and promote wellness.
- Demonstrate and practice Seaweed Qigong (spontaneous qigong) to unwind.
- Learn and practice qigong healing technique for self or with a partner.
Phone Information: Saturday from 9:00am – 10:00am Central Time
Call in Number: 267-807-9495
Meeting ID Code: 637972#
Participants are encouraged to call in prior to call start time. Starting to call at least 10 minutes prior is recommended.